Venue: The Birmingham Conference and Events Centre, Holiday Inn Birmingham City, Hill Street, Birmingham, B5 4EW
Date: 23rd January 2020
Course organisers: Dr Simon Travis, Dr Neil Prasad and Dr Greg Ramjas (Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust)
There will be 5 CPD credits available for attending this symposium.
This event is for doctors with an interest in hepatobiliary intervention.
It is FREE to attend this symposium, but we do request a deposit of £30 to secure a place for this event that will be refunded upon attendance. If you decide not to attend after registration, the deposit will be donated to the British Liver Trust.
Due to technical difficulties, payments are currently not accepted. You can however still register to attend.
Coffee and Registration 9:00am – 9:45am
Morning sessions 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Percutaneous Lithotripsy and 3 case discussion - Dr Simon Travis & Mr Alabraba
- Risk stratification in biliary drainage and stenting – Dr Raman Uberoi
- Biliary drainage using ERCP and EUS: what does the future look like? – Dr Martin James
Lunch 1:00pm – 1:45pm
Afternoon Sessions 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Complex biliary obstruction – challenges, solutions and failures- Dr Naomi Hersey
- Percutaneous RFA of biliary system - Dr Clare Bent
- Discussion – Hot topics/Challenges within IR (Delegates to bring a couple of interesting cases ready for an open forum discussion).
Complimentary drinks reception 4:00pm – 6:00pm